Tuesday, December 16, 2014

9 months

So yesterday Damon hit the 9 month mark! I can't believe my baby boy is that old! He is the best thing that has ever happened to Zack and I and we are so blessed to have him in our life. 
He is also starting to take steps! By christmas I bet that we will have a full walker on our hands! Zack and I both walked that soon too so I bet he will be there any day now. 
So we've had thanksgiving come and go. We spent dinner with zacks fily and dessert with mine. Then my mom aunt grandma and me went shopping a little bit for Black Friday. We go every year even if we don't have big thighs to get. It's a lot easier now that stores are open thanksgiving evening although I feel bad for all those that work it. 
Christmas is just over a week away. I can't wait for it to get here! It's going to be a lot of fun now that we have Damon. I can't wait till he's even older so we can really get into Santa and all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment